Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Da GuY i LiKe


It was window of fantasy
The green glass through which
All the morning light enters deep...
I saw him inside that mirror
God..!!! i was lost instantaneously...
He was like bunch of fruits
That spontaneous dehiscence
Which make them sexy to spread
The drops of honey shedding from calyx
I was a bird awaiting a drop to baptize me
A cool thief trespassing in the window of this body
It was like a dark evening
Where rain sheds continuously
I was a crow which immersed in that water spill
spores shedding from the spadix shaft
I was speechless infront of him...
The thick eyebrows riding like a black river in a plain
Infinite jouissance dipping from that small eyes
I was watching him
Outside that glass of separation
A bundle of fantasies broken up
He was taken away by his sweet heart
It was like a soul taken to heaven by angels
Not him, but this heart tooo...!!!
But how he knows, the pain of this heart
When his heart is with his sweetheart?
I can watch well..watch well what i can..
A seed across mirrors
In this heart
Will you come and touch it?
My love?..!!!! ??..!
x-----------x----------x-----------------x-----------------x

No comments:

Post a Comment