Monday, February 6, 2012

She-Breeze


It was a long journey
Some transposable umbrellas of love
In her pink lips of beauty
A desire of my lipstick to bound..!!!

It was a sweet hug
When she hugged this john
And kept her head in my arms
Like a sleeping baby..!!!

She is a breeze..
'cause when those hands touches these eye lines
It feels like icy glacier
Making a sweet excuse for kiss with a ship..!!!

In her long hair
My hands plays a violin..
And she has to caress my (che/brea)-st
Like a November rain..!! hahaaa..!!

In the river banks
She and me alone
Inside the riverside grasses
Making a story of kiss..!!!

When she crosses me every-time
Her white shawl swings in air
Oh ! god.! gloriosa dancing in breeze..!!
When will it decorate my hair?

In the lakes of my nail-polishes
She and me alone
Like some poems of solace
And her mist of love..!!!

How beautiful you are?
Our hands of mehindhi curves together
In front of this mighty green tree
Can we make this love forever???

No comments:

Post a Comment