Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A TALE FROM TULIP GARDENS…..



Shadows from the olive trees….

Mixed with the dark scent of his love….

A gloriosa sparked in the-

Humid humus of this forest land..!!!


He is a white unicorn…..

So sweet of him,

As like the innocent flesh of berries

Buried in brown peels….


I was lying in this garden….

Pink garden of tulips…

So near to the rugged banks of

This silent river..!!!


He was coming like a bird…

To rest in its woody nest…

My chest is a nest

To rest your soul..!!!


Little stubble's fluorescing in sun….

A thin blanket of grass…

In a prairie…..

So beautiful….I’m a Shepard now..!!!


It was the semen of love...

Overflowing in both the eyes….

A pure love, as like a words-worth’s poem

Architecting a captured loop of land…!!!


He is a beautiful baby now…

As like nectar overflowing from a pink flower…

Some elixir as a white stream..

From his sweet penis..!!!


A naked bird resting in a tulip garden…

He is like a sea-shell ,glued in a rock…

I’m a sea rock-a rock of love…

Resisting the waves of love..!!!


How sweet the nude is..??

A tight hug from my arms…

Twisting like a climber...

In his marble flesh..!!!


Lips are ignited….

In his pink cheeks…..

A poem composed by me…

So blessed my red lips..!!!


A hug of love…..

As like a little flower

Immersing in a bucket of paint...

His pure cock entered my nectar bud..!!!


So sweet his movements….

So tight his love….

Kissing and seeding this

Wetland of rice..!!!


A pleasure of a deep scent….

As like the colorful odor…

Diffusing in the breeze of noon

Under cashew flowers..!!!


It was morning..!!!

Dew lodging in the buds of buds…

His semen flowing in my buds of solace…

Like the river nearby…!!!


A monsoon of his passion…

Little drops from that tired flesh…

Eroding my eye lines…

Not that, but my tears of love too…!!!


So sweet this morning….

In his laps of love…

A tulip bud bursted as a flower….

Taste this season of anthers..!!!

A tale from tulip garden….

No comments:

Post a Comment