Friday, December 9, 2011

MIRROR....



A cold night...!!!
A perfect night of darkness...
I was standing near the light of the street light..
Waiting my love...!!!

Walking with small steps...
He was coming towards me..!!!
A sense of smile...like pond
Changing its colour in summer...
Was hitting me along with the breeze..!!!

He came and hugged me..!!
Kissed me in the street..!!
I like a shell fish in its shell..
Felt under his hug..!!
Or like a tree hugging me in rains..!!!

What i told above was a dream..!!!
A dream full of love..!!
But his dreams were full of lust..!!
Like a prawn whose shell will be shredded
After catching...my heart was a shell for him..
But my body was a prawn for him..!!!

Love still bleeding in the deep valleys of my heart..
A mind producing breeze for his hairs breathing in breeze...
Is broken every time..like a mirror crushed..!!

But every time this mirror wants only to show his image..!!
Any other image is unthinkable..!!!
A trove of dreams and love....
Broken every time....
When my eyes rise in the dawn in his shoulders..
After every session of lust...!!!

Mirrors make others bleeding..!!
But this mirror bathes in its blood every time..
When it is used and broken..!!
A symbol of rain and a dusk of heart..!!
Thank you..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment