Friday, December 9, 2011

THANKS...!!!




The night sky turns to a smiling kid..
Which doesn’t knows a feel of hurt..
Still lingering a smile -array of stars…
Towards my melancholic face….

I am hurt..i am almost dead..
After each session of conversation…
With you by phone….
Smiles as cost for my salty tears…

The sweet words you utter…
The dear masculine tone of yours..
All makes me to smile and cry simultaneously..
I hide my tears when talking to you…

I longed for you..i am longing for you…
Will long for you daa…my sweet idiot…
Like a land thirsty for a cool rain…
I wish to hear a word of love from you…

But as like a owl active only in nights…
My love life which is a flowering season..
Shrunk to a phone chat over you in nights…
So this what I deserve….i have to deserve now..

At least I have this….i have such a season…
Before a girl rests in your laps..
And sings a love song with you..
Thanks..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment