Friday, December 9, 2011

LOST YOU...........



Silence toasted in the valleys of melancholy...
Like a silent river unnoticed by a poet...
Passes as a saint as well as a thief..!!

Empty moments...to be filled with rains called tears..
Got filled by these silences....abruptly....
Entering like a sand storm..going with my life....

Everywhere and every moment..
His face touches my mind.....
Stealing my every moment....

Like a cowry being stable..
In response to demonic shock waves...
My mind becomes a stone while thinking the tears..!!!

Tasting the salty tears became my passion...
Speaking to trees became my habit..
Because none in this world understands me...!!!

You are not here...!!! even a treepie..searching
For fruits...obtain it..but why i am not getting you..??
Your smart touch with my skin..

Tired and lost..searching a mourning place to cry...
But my every sad and joy was you....you hated me..
Then don't you feel that i am merely a stone.??

Love you..miss you..
My hearty congratulations for..
Married life with that little girl..!!
Bye bhaiya..!!

1 comment: