Friday, December 9, 2011

SaMoSaS aNd RaInS



Walking slowly..
Like a young pup...
Legs crossed,hands closed...
In the rainy chill....
To buy two samosas....

Heart was hot...
Rain was cold...
Like a new bird protected
Inside her mother's dense feathers
I was feeling good..!!!

Hot samosas..!!!
Fried and tasty..
Made me eager to buy more..
But i bought only two..
One for me..another for my love..!!!

Taking the samosas and walking
Through that rainy street...
Cleaving the bright street lights..
My legs crossed the street..
To the way to my home...

I was eating one..
Another one was looking at me..
Searching my dear..
To be consumed by my love..
He was looking around...

I told him not to look...
Told him to forget that..
Begged him to do so..
Hey samosa one who eat you
Ate my soul to eat you alone..

It was dark...Rain was intense...
With the tears rolling ..and rain shredding..
I consumed him...my tear drops too..
With that mentha chutney..!!!
Rain was severe..so my heart too..!!
Silence..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment