Friday, December 9, 2011

CACTUS….




After each and every bath……
When I came out like a rained wetland..
You welcomed me….
With a smile in those sandy banks…!!

You are my -everything….
You are my sub-rosa found in the banks of those rocky stream..
My dear….
My dear cactus….

Sometimes, I put my eyes wide open
Inside the hollow inflorescence of you…
You look like the image of moon -
In the well water inside your hollow slender body..

Sometimes I recoil my eyes and head faster,
Solely in the grounds of a beautiful afraid that
I may disturb the romance of black bees kissing with anther…
Which is like a yellow lipstick in your small face babe…!

I want to kiss you…kiss you badly…
As like a humming bee…..
Always…cause you is my partner….
My lifelong grape vine….

A wind that rises from east...
After sun sets…..in the crimson blanket...
Moving like a daddy’s beard flower...
Made you and me move apart...apart to heaven and hell…

You are not mine now….
Neither your spiny beard, nor your yellow smile...
Moments we slept together...
Loved together…

-Sleeps like an eel resting in its smooth muddy floor….
Because, because you are not mine…
Babe you are not mine...
My dear sweet “alien”…

Nowadays also, when I visit that stream...
I search you..! , search you with a lamp in sun light...
But you are not there...
But in her laps…
My dear, my dear, my- my -my dear cactus flower..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment