Tuesday, December 20, 2011

……... … MONSOON DIARY…………



In a monsoon season of kerala…
In the shaggy dense green along fresh streams…
Where pathos climbs that great tree…
With some birds singing…
In a dark evening…!!!

I was standing like a pelican…
Waiting for my fiancée,….
In the road of glossy dark…
And some iridescent memories…!!!

Serpents crossed..like a tantric wheel…
He and me in that darkness of nights…
Nectar drinking butterflies….
Some moments of rainy eyes..!!!

Customer is coming..coming in the wave of dark…
To this soul of mere flesh….
‘cause I am a lust box…
To fill their sins of love..!!!

He was walking…walking in a ride of sex…
To drink this blood..and have a fuck…
Some drops of pennies flow..
In this flesh for sex…!!!

Yep..!! I’m waiting for my fiancée..
In this evening road….
Calling men to shed some notes….
And fuck and go to fuck your wife…!!!

In each and every sex….
I think about him….
A lovely rain…
Which you gave…!!!

But I am an unlucky fellow..!!!
To die in this hell, all alone…!!
Because you sleep with your wife…
Cannibalizing this flesh of love…!!!

Oh my dear fiancés..!!!
Roll your money over me…!!!
Only to the taste of this flesh…
Not to the tears of this heart…!!!!

You left me to live with her…
Like a baby left by her mom…
You left me to live as bitch…
To be touched by every male..!!!

In this season of monsoon….
A rainy love…..love of a shrunken desert….
C’mon the singing birds…
To make a guitar of my melancholy…!!!

You showed me what is love…
But you showed me what is hell…
When you cross that roads…
Rarely you remember this bitch of love..!!!

Your babies ask to you…
“who is this, daddy.?”…
You say me as a beggar of this-
Evening street..!!!

I’m happy to see your kid…
Remembering a john of your love…
Only a kid to your heart of love…
Why you left me love?
To live in this hell of flesh..!!!

I’m dying everyday….
Before this monsoon ends…
This body rests in peace…
So goodbye to this body of sins…
Amen…!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment