Wednesday, November 23, 2011

AGATHA




Oh! The rude gang of soldiers…..
Like thunderstorms of south sea’s…
Rushes through…rushes through
That gothic street..!

Fear, like pollen bursting and
Spreading in air, with strong winds...
Catching everyone, each and every human…
In that gothic street..!

I, I was tied…
Tied with a rope…
My little hands are arrested…
Without any sign of mercy…

I, - I am nude…
Without any single dress covering my body….
With tears flowing through my heart...
I, - I am gonna crucified….

Oh! The majestic rulers of Rome...
Seated in thrones of sun…
Was enjoying with my estranged scene...
A scene of my whole pity..!

Ooh..! it is the pain…
Pain of this thorn belt...
Tied around my breast...
My objects of greatest love…

In that, - In that morning scene...
In front of those thousand scared eyes…
And some eyes of infinite pleasure...
My,- my breasts are cut down…!

Oh..! Mama Mary..! Can’t you hear my tears..?
Knife from butchers shop...
Cut my two pies down...
To fall in this earth…

Blood was flowing like river…
River of my tears and blood…
Flowing in that Rome Street...
Come & drink,-the blood suckers…!
I, I turn to Agatha...
The blessed saint Agatha...
Each and every time...
When my femininity is masked…
Concealed under the dick..!

Oh..! It is as painful as crucifixion ….
A pain enjoyed everyday...
From dawn to dusk continuously…!

Oh! Mama Mary..! Give me strength...
Give me some strength...
Send your angels to cure this holy wound...
Cure my wound of crucifixion..!
Cure my killed heart..!
Cure my dreams of wounds..!

No comments:

Post a Comment