Tuesday, November 22, 2011

VENUS




In that cold night…
Like an evil dancing with joy….
I was dancing, with my hands above
Raising my eyebrows up above..
In front of that vivid mirror…

I,-I am in its complete beauty…
Like a flower uncovered attracts more…
I am dancing nude, without a single piece of dress…
Oh it is a great night..!
Great, great cold night..!!!

Placing my fingers..
Under my left nipples…
I mimic boticelli’s
Birth of Venus…!
I,-I am in it’s height of beauty….!
The edge of my feminine glory..!

Tied my hands back to my body…
I look like Agatha before crucified…
Oh! The great breasts…!
Shining like holy food,
Catching my small eyes…!

Oh! It is a night of jouiassence..!
Night of my narcissm…!
I am in love with me….
With my curved waist…
With my beautiful breast…

My dick, like an oyster flesh
Hidden within calcium shells…
Hides in between my hairy thighs...
He has no duty with my feminine...
So hide like babblers...
Else face a castration..!

It is beautiful, beautiful in its love…
My love with my mirror self…
My feminine phallus..!!!
The vaginal wish of nights…
Takes birth here…

Oh! I am blessed….
Blessed like Virgin Mary…
A feminine beauty….
Venus in her human form..
I am a Venus…
So, love my breasts..!

No comments:

Post a Comment