Tuesday, November 22, 2011

INFANTICIDE




I could still remember those nights….
Silent, dark and sweet….
In that corner of room…
Twisted like a coiled green vine…
In your sweet delusions…

Still loving that freeze air…
Like music from a flowing stream…
Touches and colours me often…
Maybe I am a rainbow…
For your white rain…!

I was conceived…with babies…
Tied with my uterus…
My dear poems…
Not one or two babe….
A book full…! For you and me to love…!

Every time when my babies came out…
Through my swollen uterus…
A drop of love…melting like a
Ice ball in the bare sun…
Flows through my eyes…

But, but I am a killer…
A bloody Mary..!!
Lamia, with a black sin….
I am a psycho killer…
I am a sadist..!!

The soft curves of their slender body..
Like a river flowing nervous after intense rain…
In that burning fire..
Like a eagle eating me mercilessly..
Was marching to their charcoal fate…!!

Each and every word, painted blue…
Reflecting my sweet gestation…
Was killed by me…in that fire…
As like Nero, listening fiddle…
While Rome burning, some “Nero’s” danced there babe..!!

I was killing them, without a full mind…
A half mind, half stone mythical creature…
Like a boat in rainwater…
Walking aimlessly…
Hiding the tears of my motherness…!!!

Still, I am crying..
My dear kids…my dear, dear-kids…
In that wet soil, where you were buried…
Still I search for you…
My dear kids…!!!

Maybe, maybe- one day
In that gateway to hell..
Guarded by the mystic chauron…
I may see you, raising my head up above…
In the heaven as stars…
Stars of my love…
My blood…
My kids…!
Your mamma will go then…
To that endless fire….!
So, kisses in advance….!

No comments:

Post a Comment