Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BLUE EYED CUPID




It was lovely...
A dim evening of June…
Under that mighty shadows of
Green flame of forest’s…
Screaming streams of light everywhere...
The moment, which made
My heart only for you…! Beating only for you..!

Like a cupid, with blue eyes
You smiled at me, with your small eyes...
Exactly like fishes of stony streams
Hiding under irregular stones...
Your eyes were catching me…
Made you my love forever..!
Forever and always..!

In each and every crimson evening
Like a horse riding in a green cover
You encircled that playground...
When your spiny hair danced-
Loving the music of your feet kissing earth...
I too danced babe..!
Oh! Dear birds! It was a season of love..!

It was a season of dreams...
Valuable dreams, like rare epics...
When dreams burst out to
Eject the pollen of daylight...
Your face…your cute, -cute face
Like a shadow following in dark
Followed me..! As a pollen bucket..!

In the misty morning’s
Like a small cat,
Sleeping inside my blanket...
You and your memories kissed me...
Kissed me..! Killed me a lot..!

Like the mist crying in day light
That sweet evening turned melancholic...
When had thrown me away...
Like throwing a fragile glass painting...
The paint of my heart was broken...
Broken to fine pieces..!
Yes, my boy, give me more..
Break me more..
Yes, you can’t accept a heart of cock..
Beating for another heart of cock..
That’s nothing but you..!

I love this pain..
It is cute and beautiful..
Whenever, I am broken..
Broken without mercy..
By your face of anger..

Bye..! Babe..! ‘cause I’m a stranger..
A strange wind that loved your garden..
The garden of your heart..
So, I miss you. Miss you a lot...

So, paint a heart for me
With my bleeding heart...
Paint it pink...
Else leave it to decay...
Bye, my dear blue eyed cupid!

No comments:

Post a Comment