Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BEAUTY




I, I am ugly in its humanized form..
I am a speaking, walking, crying ugly..
A melancholic of my dark skin and fatty tissues..
Breathing dead…!

I, I am unwanted for anyone...
For any worm in this world…
Even the flying butterflies...
Hate to see me..!

Oh! My mama..! My Mama Mary..!
Why you had carried me in your womb?
Oh! Won’t I were born as dead?
Instead of dying everyday….

When I cross that crowded street..
I keep my heads down..
At least , I can stop some smiles..
Lashing on my wounded heart…

I am unwanted. a soul unwanted..
Droved to the wild.. ...living in the sea of salty tears..
A fish from dead sea..
Resisting, that salty cry…!

Yes, yes I am unfit for any heart..
I am like flowers in graves which
Never reach the bouquet..
May be a black rose..Charcoal rose…

I, I am a mutant…
A subject of beauty’s jouiassence..
Which dresses itself by
Stitching my bare flesh..!

Screaming like a little girl..
Like looking a demonic wave..
I, I am teared everytime..Everymoment..
In this world of “beauty”..

Yes, yes I am like a plastic..
Use and throw,..used and thrown..
Everytime..in that dark..
Dark to the path of death..
I am neither hot, nor cool..
I –I’m a ugly child..A child of shit..
To swim in this dead sea..
So I am dead..! Please come and burry me..!
My dear world.! World of beauty..!

No comments:

Post a Comment