Tuesday, November 22, 2011

DRACULIAN JOUIASSENCE




It was another night…
Another night to the-
Excuse of sex…!
Only sex…!

I loved him deep in my heart…!
Like a deep stream covered by green fern…
Badly..! Badly I need him..!
I say ‘I need you!’…

But for you-
I am just a dildo…
Dildo for your thrust...
For your ecstasy…!!

It is my flesh which boasts you…!
Each and every flesh of my body...
Like a flood bleeding entire plain...
Was touched by you..!!

It was the love….the drama…
That you made to me..!
I was just a doll….a crying Barbie…
Locking my tears inside heart…!!

In each and every session of bare sex…
Which you call “love” with your bare tongue…
You slaughtered me….I was like a
Cow slaughtered..!-shedding my sweat as tears…!

But, this night is beautiful...
It is the peak of our “love (sex)” life...
I wanna suck your dick
Like a bat treating seeds…

You showed your monster…
Your phallus…but baby
You will enjoy an eruption of jouiassence…
A ‘lovely’ feel…!

Your dick was most beautiful than anything else…
Like the head of brown flowers of yarn…
Your little boy was shining in that dark…
Radiating pulse of sex….!
With precum oozing like candy….
I just took yours inside my cave…
Spreading an ocean of sex…
Your majestic feel….

But, but-it was an irruption of jouiassence..
Not sexual, - a violent jouiassence..
Jouiassence of my draculian teeth…
Which you never know..!!

It was the cry from you, which shocked
That little, fuzzy dark room..!
Please cry my dear “love”…
Learn how you ate my heart..!
Drink..! Drink..! My tears of love
And a draculian jouiassence…!

No comments:

Post a Comment