Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SWEET IDIOT




In that rainy season…
In a train moving south…
Seated in an edge…
I haven’t missed to see you..!
To love you through my black eyes…!

You, you- looked like an angel…
Angel with a curled hair…
Making me to remember the
Fuzzy nests of herons in river banks..!!

Light, collected inside your optical…
Making my eyes to love you..
Because, your deep black eyes…
Like the brown eggs of water birds..
Was shining in that rainy warm..!

Oh! My dear boy..! You are damn tired..!
Soon inside the blanket of sleep
You slept,-you slept like a baby…!
Lucky train..! to hold your gold flesh…!
Your beautiful curve..!

My eyes were fixed on you…!
Only on you..!
As a bee, struck to resin
I am caught to your web…!
Moments passing as fossils…!

I assure, my lap is more comfortable….
More and more comfortable for you….
Like your mom, I will caress your curls….
I’ll caress until your rose cheeks
And smiles at your silent sleeping moon face…!

I need you…! Need you more…
Moments of a rainy love…
In the banks of rivers…
I wish you and me together..
Should paint that river entropic-

With our everlasting game of love…
One day, one fine day
With our kids too..!
My dear, sweet idiot..!

No comments:

Post a Comment