Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Boylove

He was my friend...
My good friend..
He was beautiful..
I loved him very much...
I loved his beauty..
With his every moments
And his speech i loved him...
But he never loved me..
He behaved as a friend to me..
As like the world do....
But i cant do it that...
In my mind i cant see him as friend..
But as my lover...
Loving his germinating moustaches....
I loved his beauty..
I wanna express that..
But i cant as like the symtom of common love...
I am feeding him in my mind.....
One afternoon my mind..
Compulling me to express him my love..
Insisted me more..
I have gone near to him..and i told him
"I love you"
I expected any positive reactions..
But that was a blow to me..
Hey! He can just go away naa...
Instead he awarded me the party of saliva..
Missing from touching my body..
I was a toy to them..
As i am a mad true lover..
Having affinity to a boy..
I was rejected..
Many peoples tongues ceased their conversations with me....
Oh! I lost my salad days....
The only mistake done by me is loving him....
These people frame rules that love is blind..
And the applies wherever necessary in a dialogue..
But in practical my love was not accepted..
Due to a single reason that i am a gay.......
I cant love and mingle with others
As i am gay...
And my happy days got melted in this everlasting fire...
Onside for love and another for happy....
And another one for happy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment