Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Story of a child labour...!!!

With tears squeezing out my their fragile eyes....
I am looking them....
They are comming and going in the benz cars.....
They live inside the ac rooms.....
But i had never even visited the foot step of an ac hall.....
Looking like a strange dog my eyes are looking there strangely..
Under the roof of sun and looks for there any debri food deposited in the plates....!
I am eagerly waiting for that..
As like a great party..i am waiting there..
But they go to the tasmarcks and allow the drugs to fuck them..
They allow the money to flow like a river...
But i am waiting for any coins that run off from their coat pockets..!!!
I am living in the ditches....My own ac.....combined with water bath facility....
My partners are the larvae of mosquitoes.....
Always any sick associates with me.....
And when sun rises i will be ready for taking my old silver plate out of my stack
And i am waiting for any coin that kiss my plate..!!!
My people of my age are walking out of their schools by evening and drink and tea....
But for me with the dirty clothes and the empty belly
I am wandering here and there aimlessly in front of any teashops to get some tea or its drops..
In more cases i get the flow of hot water in my face....!
But i allow it to touch the land..with that hot water my hot tears get mixed
And a acid rain is expected to fall on my mother earth...!
For me when it rains- like you people i cant hear its soft music....
But my mind is thinking about the hard cold i have to percept and any illness
To my body which inhibit from begging tommorow?? oh god!! how can i fill my stomach???!!
My mind is not cared by anyone..!!
I can earn for my owner..!!
His son of my age is eating well!!!
I am earning for him aah?????
Who is for me???
My kidneys may be stolen at any time...
Any sex seeker can fuck me hard any time...
If i stop him from harrasing me..i may be killed..
Or who can give me the money???
I am a valueless child..even i was born as a human by nature..
There are dogs called tommy in my owners house which eats dozens of meat..
I cant expect even a single bone from it...
May i were a dog i would be treated good isnt???..good isnt????
I am praying to be dehumanated to a dog....
To walk in two hands and two feets..
To take out my tongue outside...
To have fur so that i may be selected for growing...!!?/
To have this human nature no more..!! no more.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment