Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hey John.....!!!

Tears bursting out from my hearts cracks me..
I am completely disappointed...
I am a gay and i cant be accepted by family..
My friends consider me as a sexual element...
My eyes are always flooded with tears...
The everlasting tears.......!
I lost my childhood......
I lost my deep relations..
I loved her deeply and she left me with untreatable scars..
She is happy without any problems...
I am wandering here and there aimlessly without anyone...
I am alone in this crowd world..
My heart is wounded..
No one cant treat that.....
I am loosing my relations as i stand for my rights..
When i am in a heart of love all ignore me..and
When i am in a heart of pain all ignore me..and
When i am in a heart of zeroes all accept me well..
Ho! john..why this network???
Ho! john ...What does this world say????
Ho! john this world need to complete its needs and
You are "used" in this context.....
You are "used" in this context.....
With everlasting scars proceed john..
That is good daa........
Yes paa....yes..that is good daa....really good..
Instead of being in a state of addiction to any drugs..
Hey! you raise your young fragile sound yaar..!!!
Hey that is enough to prove that you are alive daa...!!!
No confusions daa...be happy and
Accept the struggles as beautiful events daa...!!
Nature suppourts you daa!!!
John come up daa..!! like a flying bird..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment