Tuesday, July 13, 2010

That was a season.....

That was a season...
With the reddish flowers and the belly buds of caesalpina...
With every tadpole swimming in the streams..
With water overwhelming from ponds..
With crabs and crab holes...
That was a season....

But now i lost everything..
Everything means everything..
My relations-my friends..-my lover--all..
I am a lone tree now...

I cant escape from this hell now..
With each and everyone looking me as indifferent..
For having the notion of intercaste marriages..
Everyone is looking me as different one..
Far away from them,...

What wrong i had did my child..??
Truth is borrowing a lone face to survive naa....
I am like a bacteria in extreme conditions...
And i have to live inside my cyst...

They laugh at me..
With my every philosophy..
Because they are indifferent to them..
They wish to see me as just a 18 years boy..
But society gives me calls to throw away this scarp...

I am a islander to them..
My ideas are cannibalistic according to them..
And they say that they are going to face the truth path...
My mind is laughing without none...

What hell they do with me??
Connecting this with sexual desires..
They try to arrest me..
But they dont know that water is overflowing...
They are not informed that they cant resist this..
Such an erruption is to be faced by this"truth" gang..
Till that my mind rest in peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment